Part of our growing FM by Francis M collection, we weave this linen in small batches based on the orders in-hand, wash from loom-state, cut and sew in house. No external finishing processes are required which offers even stronger eco credentials.
This beautifully crafted beach towel is woven using a highly absorbent, durable and weighty huckaback weave. Everything about it is generous in a wonderful old-school way.
- The 'Enniscrone' beach towel gets its name from the famous Kilcullens Seaweed Baths in Sligo, on the Atlantic shores.
- An enveloping 89cm wide x 207cm long
- Provides plenty of sun-lounger coverage
- 100% Irish Linen, gets better with age
- Quick Drying
- Naturally antibacterial
- Griege (grey/biege) base, with duck egg blue twin stripe.
- Woven and finished entirely in Ireland
- Textured, durable and highly absorbent huckaback weave
- We weave in small batches rather than stockpile. Please allow at least 6 weeks - you will have many years to enjoy.
- Complimentary shipping