IMPORTANT : Given our 4-6 week lead time and a very busy worldwide shipping system as the December holiday rush heats up, all orders placed after 1st November 2018 are unlikely to arrive in time for your festive activities. To avoid disappointment, we would encourage you to think of your new linens as a lovely way to welcome in 2019.
- We sell our napery "by the each" - so that our clients can buy only what they need, or need to replace.
- 100% finest Irish Linen
- Now available in Double Damask, Single Damask and Plain Weave
- Woven and finished entirely in Ireland
- Available in traditional ivory white* only - which will whiten in time
- Miniature plain hem
- Complimentary shipping
- Allow 4-6 weeks
We specialize in the aristocratic tradition of oversized napkins favoured by Royal Palaces, embassies and grand country houses around the world.
Measuring a generous 28 inches square (71cm or 2.4 feet square!), we use a pure linen woven in Ireland which is the most skilled weaving in the world. Your guests will delight in the luxurious over-scaled size as well as the visual lustre and silky feel of this exclusive napery. Proper napery is an investment and will grace a table in generations to come. Let us know if you would like your monogram embroidered onto your table linens.
Smaller dinner and lunch-size napkins also available - our smallest napkins are still larger than most - and are remarkably good value when you take the time to compare to upscale mainstream brands selling table linens.
* NOTE: ALL OF OUR NAPERY IS WOVEN IN TRADITIONAL IVORY WHITE ONLY. AKIN TO OFF-WHITE/ECRU, THIS WILL FADE TO WHITE IN TIME. IT'S JUST HOW THINGS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DONE IN IRELAND.
|Oversized||71 x 71cm||28 x 28 inches|
|Dinner||61 x 61cm||24 x 24 inches|
|Lunch||56 x 56cm||22 x 22 inches|